The Shield Group - OSHA Compliance Experts
Full OSHA Program
(for locations outside of California)
Annual OSHA Compliance Program Breakdown
Our Comprehensive Program Contains the Following Components:
- OSHA/Safety Manual - We provide a custom OSHA/Safety Manual tailored to both your profession and to your office. OSHA requires that each manual be unique for each facility so there are no blanks to fill in.
- Records Manual - We furnish a Records Manual with required forms for use by your Safety Officer.
- MSDS Binder - We supply a binder with A through Z tabs and we educate your staff on how to properly assemble your MSDS Manual to conform with OSHA requirements.
- Posters for OSHA, State Board and Department of Health - Required OSHA, State Board and Department of Health Posters are provided.
- Signs - We also furnish required signs such as Biohazard Area for Sterilization, Eye Wash Station, Wash Your Hands, Caution X-Ray (in required colors) and more.
Education Provided On-Site At Your Location:
- OSHA Seminars - Annual Safety Training for all your staff per OSHA regulations at your location.
- Infection Control Seminars - Bloodborne Pathogen Training.
- Safety Officer Training - Education on what it means to be the Safety Officer, what the duties are, how to perform them, how to use the forms and what to do in the event of an accident or emergency.
Services Provided On-Site At Your Location:
- Comprehensive Inspection - We perform the most comprehensive inspection available. We utilize a 20-page detailed checklist which will isolate any violations so they may then be remedied and prevent any potential fines from ensuing.
- Safety Records Review - We review your existing safety records and manifests to ensure they are well-organized, properly kept and defensible in the event of an audit.
- Labeling - We label all secondary containers with approved NFPA labels.
- Waste Pick Up Cost Analysis - Are you paying too much for your waste pick up? We also give you an accurate analysis of your current costs.
Year Round Program Benefits Provided:
- Safety Training Aids - We furnish your office with easy-to-read Periodic Safety Training Aids which include quiz questions and make the requirement of periodic safety training of all staff simple.
- Education of New Personnel - When you hire new personnel, we will accommodate special training classes including educating a new appointee to the Safety Officer position.
- Safety Hotline Support - We are available for your safety questions throughout the entire year.
The Shield Group does not have cancellation fees. You pay only for services rendered.
Price may vary depending on the size of your office.
Contact us for more information!